We’ve partnered with Sask Energy for a number of years to provide homeowners with a free home heating tune-up worth $300 and we’re doing it again! Yes, seriously! Read to learn more about TAP!
What Is It?
TAP stands for Tune-Up Assistance Program. This is a program offered by Sask Energy and Sask Energy Network Members that provides annual natural gas furnace maintenance to qualified homeowners! In addition to your maintenance check-up, you’ll also receive a carbon monoxide alarm, 2 furnace filters and up to $100 in repairs (if required).
Furnace maintenance is vital to your home as it:
- Keeps your family safe and protected: When your natural gas furnace doesn’t receive routine maintenance it has the potential can cause harm to your family’s health. Our service technicians will thoroughly inspect your gas line and heat exchanger, identifying any possible leak risks.
- Extends the overall lifespan of your furnace: Routine maintenance ensures that any issues defects or problems with your furnace are addressed sooner rather than later. When you skip a year or two on maintenance, it could lose a year or two of its life.
- Cost-Efficient: Your utility bills will stay at bay when you keep up with your maintenance, saving you money in the long run.
- Energy efficient: When our service technicians perform inspections and install a new filter, built-up dirt and dust are cleared. Thus, allowing your furnace to work at peak performance during those cold Saskatchewan winters.
Your filter should be replaced during each maintenance visit as it works to:
- Keep warm air flowing through your home
- Reduce the workload of your furnace
- Improve air quality
- Help reduce the risk of carbon monoxide
To recap, as a long-time Sask Energy Network Member we’re offering eligible homeowners a FREE Home Heating Tune-Up, carbon monoxide alarm, two furnace filters and up to $100 in repairs (if required) – a total value worth up to $300!
Are You Eligible?
So, now that you’ve established that heck yes, you’d love a free home heating tune-up before those cold winter months roll around again (we hate to think about it too), you’re wondering where do I sign up? Well, it’s easy! Applications are now open for TAP until October 1, 2021, on a first-come, first-serve basis!
Income-qualified homeowners are eligible to apply now! A few eligibility requirements include:
- Homeowners with an annual combined income of less than $68,000 are eligible to apply.
- Must be a homeowner and not a renter or a rental property owner.
- You must live within a 25km radius of Regina
Not sure if you’re eligible? Check out the full Program Terms and Conditions here.
Once you receive your certificate and have been verified to receive a free heating tune-up, you can book your service appointment from July 2021 until January 31, 2022!
As a Sask Energy Network Member, we’re thrilled to be able to offer this amazing service to all of our new and existing customers who qualify! Apply now and have peace of mind knowing that your furnace is in tip-top shape for the winter months ahead!
Do you still have questions? As always, Bronco has got your back. Our team is here and just one phone call away.
Contact us to learn more!